Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Meet My Mates!

I love living on the farm. 
There are so many good things about it! Animals, trees, space to run, explore and play!

Most of all I love the babies, and we have so many of them.
 We have lots of farm babies every year, calves and lambs. 
Sadly sometimes the mothers of the babies die, that is part of nature. 
BUT
lucky for some of the babies, I take them home and look after them.
My calves have grown up really big, they do not drink milk anymore  but they sure do like their oats.


I now have 6 pet lambs, they are a real handful. 
Their names are Decker, Racer, Rocket, Coco, Mrs Brown and Squirt. They LOVE their milk!
Mum says she needs to be an octopus to feed them, she just does not have enough hands. They get fed 3 or 4 times a day.
Lucky for her I help out when I come home from school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...